I noticed in there are a lot of injustice in the world make life difficult for others.This can apply to many groups of people,families,worker and countries. Even the whole world itself. But with this injustice I also seen greatness at it's best, I have seen people do things that I would not not do if I were put in the same position. There a are a lot of these occurrences and I cannot name them all, here are some that I witnessed first hand.
I was reading my library book when I notice a example of injustice. A protagonist name Luffy. Had to confront a pirate dictator named Arlong, who had taken a village away from it's people. But before the people were afraid of Arlong who was so powerful no one was brave enough to show objection to his arbitrary law.It wrong for him to take something that was not is, especially when it is owned by multiple people. Dictation take away the land of people, but also the right own by the people there as well.
I attend a Junior Scholars Program,where members showed a video about the Children's March . And decided to read a article on this event afterwards. The events in this the article took place in 1963 Birmingham,Alabama, this was when Martin Luther King Jr was attempting to march on city hall but was arrested. Later he was release and had the idea of filling up the jails to show unity was willing to let anyone help. But he did not expect was came next, only the children there volunteered. He told them should not experience that. But they created D-day were they would continue King's plan but only children. I was amazing how the kids would stand up for the adults when in the regular situation requires adults to protect. It showed how kids would do something so great.
In conclusion there can be many unjust things in the world and they may make our situations rough and seem very impossible for us to control on our own. But we will always the very common miracles that inspire regular people to follow their example and face that injustice for not only for their sake but for the sake others. Whether for their close friend,family member, or stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment